These days, Our young gidi fellas be thinking Viagra is Paracetamol.
Well if you think you can have it just any how and get away with it, Then you have another thing coming.
You want advise?
- Before you take it at all, see your doctor for prescription.
- Do not take it more than 1 time a day.
- If you accidentally take too much, call your doctor or visit the nearest hospital asap.
- Do not use it if you take medicines called “NITRATES”
- Take it about 1 hour before sexual activity. You may also take it between 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity if needed.
- Viagra can be taken with or without food. Taking it after a high fatty meals like fries, it may take a while before it kicks in.
- If you’ve had any health issues in the past such as Stomach Ulcer, Blood problems, Kidney or liver problems, low or high blood pressure etc. Please see your doctor before taking Viagra.
- During sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, YES! stop and call your doctor right away.
- Avoid drinking alcohol with this Viagra, as it can cause side effects.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
One extra, Please take it easy with yourselves eHH!! 😉
Hmmm! That’s all.