A cross-section of football fans in Nigeria on Friday expressed satisfaction with the Russia 2018 World Cup draw, adding that Nigeria got “a fair deal’’.
Argentina coach, Jorge Sampaoli, has reacted to the 2018 World Cup draw, which will see his team facing Nigeria, Iceland and Croatia in the group stage of the competition.
Recall that 17 days ago, the Super Eagles humiliated the two-time world champions 4-2 in a showcase international friendly in Krasnodar, Southern Russia.
The 2018 tournament takes place in 12 stadiums across Russia between 14 June and 15 July, 2018.
Russia 2018 World Cup Draw in full
- Group A: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay
- Group B: Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran
- Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark
- Group D: Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria
- Group E: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia
- Group F: Germany, Sweden, Mexico, South Korea
- Group G: Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England
- Group H: Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan
There is not one group that obviously stands above the rest as being the toughest.
In terms of ranking positions, Group B looks the most difficult.
Who got the hardest draw?